Who we are: Ray B.


My name is Ray and I love to eat. I'm not talking fast food chains, I'm talking mom and pop, hole in the wall, diners, dives, and food trucks. Honestly my food journey didn't start until about 2-3 years ago, I'm not a chef, not classically trained, nor can I afford to eat at 5 star restaurants. nonetheless I like food, I will try anything (almost) once. This blog was created as my way to express my views on food and hopefully open up the door for other folks to branch out, eat and more importantly, SHOP LOCAL.

I mean anyone with money or a bank loan can own a franchise, and yes it provides jobs, but those things are everywhere. I admit I will eat Chick-fil-a whenever it is available, the spicy chicken sandwich with that darn pickle and polynesian sauce oh and those waffle fries? I digress...big time.

I plan on uploading info on all the new places I get to eat. Luckily for me moving to Nashville will greatly enhance this experience. I've been here for about 6 months now, I made a list on my phone of all the places I would see that I wanted to try out or recommended to me from locals. I've written notes about almost all of those place and I couldn't keep storing them on my phone. So I'll post them and you can generate your own idea's!!

We will also be launching an instagram account as well as twitter in the coming days.

So sit back and enjoy as A Few Hungry Girls eat the way to happiness!!

No comments