Yep, I'm Sweet N' Sweet!



Recently, Chobani has been encouraging people to try out their new line of Flips yogurt, so of course I had to try it. According to this cool Chobani Flow chart I'm Sweet N' Sweet. I can't believe it took a flow chart to prove this to the masses!





I mean really the chart doesn't lie! I really love how they have created some really awesome, new, and quite adventurous flavors and are really stirring up the yogurt game! If you check out the flavor card that goes with Sweet N' Sweet you'll notice there's also a brief description of your personality. Literally this is spot on, what's even cooler is now I can grab my fave dessert in a much healthier form! Key Lime Crumble is everything, sweet, tart, and the crumbles really help the texture!



If you know me, you probably know that I'm really weirded out by 'giggly' foods (yogurt, pudding, tapioca, jello, alllllll dat). Having the crumbles makes this yogurt feel more like dessert like eating a lower calorie, high protein snack! Did I mention the white chocolate chunks in it as well, it really sweetened it up for me and again helped me out with the texture! Now if you really can't handle the tartness of the yogurt you can always add some cinnamon or honey to it!

There are a few flavors I'd love to try like:

Sriracha Mango
Chipotle Pineapple
Pure Pear and Honey
Mango Passion Power
Peachy Pistachio

Which ever flavor you try I'm sure you're going love it and proceed to thank me later (yep, just like Drake)!

Stay hungry my friends...

Ray B.

No comments