Avocado Garlic Jalapeño Aioli


First off this is one of the EASIEST recipes I've ever created and I know you'll all enjoy this!!

I meal prepped earlier this week and made Parmesan Turkey burgers then individually froze them for those on the go days! Then I got a coupon for free artisan bread from the grocery store... Of course I got ciabatta!! I knew I didn't just want cheese I need a sauce that made the sammich not so dry!

I came up with the idea to make aioli purely from the items I had in the fridge that included a really really ripe avocado that I didn't want to waste. This aioli was born, I also tried to make this a little healthier with the avocado!! 

Oh and I used my bread and better pickles on my sammich as well. That recipe is featured on an earlier blog post.
(See: Bread and Better pickles) 

Here's what I used: 

(Some spices not pictured)

1/2 ripe avocado 
2 garlic cloves minced 
1 tablespoon Lite Miracle Whip 
2 teaspoons Extra virgin olive oil 
4 jalapeños slices 
1 teaspoon Thyme 
1 teaspoon Onion powder 
1 teaspoon Paprika
Salt and pepp to taste 

1. Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy. 

(Mix food ingredients) 


(With spices and EVOO added)

2. Store in a airtight container. Wait atleast an hour before using. This allows all the flavors to meld!!  




3. Serve. Enjoy with sammichs, chips, sweet potato chips, maybe a dip with appetizers. Or off your spoon :). 




Stay hungry my friends... 

Ray B. 





No comments