Top 5 Instagram Smoothies

There's nothing like a great pre/post workout smoothie, or a yummy fresh smoothie for breakfast! I do enjoy spiked shakes but that's another post y'all!! Please enjoy my top 5 and hurry go follow them so you can make a shake with them fries!! 

I truly love making new sweet, savory, and healthy smoothies. I experiment with different ingredients. 
A few fruits include: mango, kiwi, melons, and lemons. 

Some veggies I like to use are: spinach, carrots, and sweet potatoes.

 I really only use a few spices that are fresh ginger, cinnamon, and allspice. 

For sweeteners I use either agave or coconut sugar!!

 And lastly for liquids I prefer to use almond milk (I don't do straight dairy so well) or POM juice or coconut water. I'll admit I thoroughly do not enjoy coconut water solo dolo I only like it blended. To each her own right? 

Anywho let's get to this list! Hope y'all and get those blenders ready!! 


5. Chocolate Peanut Butter from @healthy_bodymindspirit


4. Piña colada from @juicing_gina 

3. Banana foster from @deliciouslycleanvegan 

2. Salted Caramel mocha protein shake from @smoothieworld 



1. Peach compote with dried apple granola from @cocoasugar 

Stay hungry my friends...

Ray B. 

No comments