Quickie Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe



As you all know by now I'm a smoothie fanatic! They are quick, easy and don't require much prep work. When I get fruit and veggies from the farmers market I always cut them up and and individually freeze them! This is probably one of the best ways to keep food fresh and quickly available for cooking!

You also know by now I LOOOVE the Peach Truck Peaches! So we stocked up and I froze about 10-12 peaches for safe keeping, then I tried my hand at canning them. I still haven't tasted them... I'm a bit nervous! 

I digress...

Here's a quick easy recipe: 



Ingredients 

10-15 slices of frozen peaches (depending on size) 
1 scoop EAS Vanilla protien powder 
1 tablespoon vanilla extract 
2 tablespoons agave nectar 
1 cup almond milk 
A decent blender - my ninja works wonders!! 

1. Put all ingredients and blend until smooth. 
2. Drank! 

I typically only use mason jars to store my shakes with a reusable lid! If you don't have any you should try it out! They don't retain color or hold flavors like plastic does. 

Stay hungry my friends... 

Ray B. 

No comments