Things get easier.

(Photo Cred: Josh Kelly)

Things get easier.

My friend Emerald told me to write down my burdens in an envelope, seal it, and let that be the last I think about it. Now my frugality kicked in and I was like "umm I'm not wasting any envelopes" then she hit me with "not a real one, one in my mind". I honestly thought I wasn't strong enough to do that, like mentally throw an emotion or worry away? Nah. I can't do that. Cannot. Can. Not.

Bishhhhhh please.... 

I did it. I did it today. I had a huge burden and I had to literally stop worrying about it (then I realized how blessed I was). Now I still think about it, but now that  I've given that burden away I feel like so many new blessings came into my life. Like today. So try the mental envelope thing (working on a good name for it) and tell me what happens...

Today has been a day. 

I also learned that when you feel most helpless and vulnerable you're on the verge of a big change, be prepared for it. We have to stay strong, even when we feel our weakest. Otherwise we'll miss our blessing worrying about things we can't control.

So don't block that blessing and know things get easier.

Shameless plug: go cop this YES Life crew neck here!

Stay hungry my friends...

Young Ray