I'm going home...


It's true...I'm returning home to Cincinnati after being in Nashville a year! I learned so many things about myself here in Nashville and met a wealth of people that I will truly miss and that were really really good friends and supporters. I started this blog because I moved to Nashville, it gave me an outlet to express myself especially cooking! I do plan to continue to blog and work in social media while in Cincinnati and I hope to get connected with another great group of people in Cincinnati and even taking my blog into a more lifestyle direction. We'll see what the future holds for a young hungry girl! 

I am truly blessed and grateful for all the opportunities I've had here...

Farewell Nashville....Hello Cincinnati! 

Stay hungry my friends...

xoxo, Ray B. 

No comments