Nutella Cheesecake Mousse


I had a random sweet tooth...per the usual. But it was storming outside, so the grocery store wasn't an option (it was an option, but my lazy Saturday button was turned on 100). My other option was to make cupcakes, but I didn't have any powdered sugar, so I couldn't make buttercream. Serious first world problems over here! 

Since I refused to eat Nutella straight out the jar another day I decided to get a lil creative. I had 4 ingredients and boy lemme tell you I made some shake with them! 

I only used Nutella (actually mine was Kroger brand because I'm cheap... I mean thrifty!), graham crackers, fat free cream cheese, and butter. This personal size dessert only took me 15 minutes to make! Here's how I made it: 


Ingredients: 

4 Graham Crackers 
3 tablespoons Fat Free Cream Cheese 
2 Tablespoons Nutella 
1 Tablespoon REAL Butter (I don't use margarine, only sweet cream butter) 
1 Heaping spoonful of whip cream

Ingredients for a whole pie: 

1 Graham Cracker Crust ( I used Fat Free)
1 Package of Fat Free Cream Cheese
1/2 - 3/4 cup of Nutella
1 tub of Fat Free Whip Cream 

If you choose to make REAL whip cream, here's how: 

1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream 
1 teaspoon sugar 
- Combine and use a mixer to mix until peaks form. THATS IT! 
- If you want to get really fancy place in a mason jar with a cap and shake until cream forms.  About 2-4 minutes. 

Directions: 

1. Mix cream cheese and Nutella together until well combined. If it's softened cream cheese it'll combine easier. 

2. Heat butter in microwavable dish for 30 seconds. Crush graham crackers, add to butter and combine to make crust. Smoosh (yes I said smoosh) graham cracker into bottom of your serving dish. 

3. Layer in Nutella cream cheese filling, then add whip cream in top. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes! 

4. You can top with extra Nutella and graham crackers. Then eat and ENJOY, because you will LOVE IT! 

Yea buddy, I'm making this again, I have to share this one and impress all the homies. 

Stay hungry my friends... 

Ray B. 

No comments