Dark Chocolate Rice Cakes

A Few Hungry Girls



Most people I know hate rice cakes, they are typically bland and dry. Well not these cake!! Well they're still dry but that's obvious, but when dipped in chocolate and topped with Honey Chipotle almonds, chia seeds, and sunflower seeds they're bomb.com. I wanted a low cal snack that packed a big punch in the flavor department and these worked out perfectly. These rice cakes also are the PERFECT late night snack!

INGREDIENTS: 

(this is for 8 rice treats)
4 Rice Cakes (I went with Apple Cinnamon)
2 chocolate bars 
Sunflower Seeds
Chia Seeds 
Chipotle Honey Almonds

DIRECTIONS: 

1. Cut rice cakes in half and melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring frequently. Make sure they don't burn and get lumpy!

2. Coat top 1/2 of rice cake with chocolate. 

3. Immediately add chia, sunflower, and almonds to chocolate protion. 

4. Allow to cool by placing rice cakes in freezer so the chocolate hardens, and ingredients stick!

 These rice cakes are seriously unbelievable! I couldn't even wait to eat these, originally they were made ahead for my boo's birthday, I don't think they'll make it very far. Oh and did I tell you they were super easy?

Stay hungry my friends...

Ray B.

No comments